IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Riley- Affectionate 12yr Old Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Sandra SS
post 26th Jan 2017, 11:15 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

Riley

Age - 12 yrs
Temperament Ė Very affectionate
Dogs - Yes after introductions
Cats - Possibly - test could be arranged
Children - 5 yrs plus

Hello, Iím Riley, and Iím not too sure why Iím here!

My mummy and daddy couldnít live together any more, or look after me, so Iíve had to come into kennels, which is a bit of a shock at my age. So here I am with the Senior Staffy Club, who are going to help me find a new home.

I love my walks, and am a very good boy, I know not to pull you about. I was very used to being walked off lead in my old home so maybe when I have settled in with you and we have bonded a little I could do that again.

Iíve got arthritis in my back legs, so even though Iíd love to go for long walks, my carers say a couple of half hour walks are enough for me really. I do have pain relief every day which helps me lots. Now sometimes I skip along like a puppy!

I canít hear as well as I used to, one of the downfalls of old age, I guess.

Iím used to living with those small humans, but would like to make sure they wonít pull me about, and that theyíll leave me alone when I want to have a sleep please.

Iíve lived with another dog before, and Iíve been good with all the dogs that Iíve met after proper introductions, but donít want to be jumped all over cos of my legs, so calm dogs are best for me, I think!

I know lots of commands like sit, wait, paw and I sit nicely for my treats and of course just love my cuddles with humans, have you got a sofa space for me please?

Please come and meet me, Iíd be so happy to have a home again, you wonít be disappointed, I promise.

If you would like to meet me please contact my friend Nikki (her number is below) of fill in the online Application Form https://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/adoption-c15sl and someone will get in touch with you.

Lots of love
Riley xxx

Riley is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.
He is in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Riley and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Riley a new home please contact Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill out the Adoption Form https://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/adoption-c15sl

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 2:32 am