IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Baileys - 7yr Old Female Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Sandra SS
post 24th Jan 2017, 7:00 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

Baileys (Female)

BAILEYS
Temperament: Good - but frightened of fireworks and loud noises. Needs a rural home.
Dogs: Yes - with a calm male
Cats: Yes
Children: 12 years +

Hello, my name is Baileys and I’m just 7 years old, and I am looking for a rather specific home, but let me start at the beginning … are you sitting comfortably?

I currently live in a place called Lewes, which actually prides itself on having the loudest and the most fireworks. Now this may sound like a really good thing to some people, but I get really really scared when I hear those noises, and they last for so so long, that I really need to find a place where there are very little or no fireworks. A nice rural home would be best for me and would suit me I think as there are probably not a lot of fireworks there… does that describe your home?

To be honest I don't particularly like any loud noises much. When the person came from Senior Staffy Club to visit me in my home, they spoke loudly, in order to see how I reacted, and I took myself to bed, because it scared me … so all loud noises bother me really. The great thing is Senior Staffy Club have a qualified behaviourist willing to work with any potential adopters for free to help with this if needed.

...but I am an awesome dog!
I don't mind if you have other pets, I have lived with another staffy, and I get on well with other dogs! Even live with a cat! I also like horses my Mum has one so I know horses. So who wouldn't want me?!

I also like younger humans, I am very gentle and like to spend time with them, but I think slightly older little people may be best, as the noises do worry me - so maybe around 12yrs?

I walk well on the lead, and the only time I get rather excitable is if you have a ball and one of those sticks that throws the ball really far, so I can chase it as fast I can, then I do get rather excitable … but wouldn't you?!

I can be left up to 4 hrs a day.
I know commands like sit, paw and stay, and I do take my treats gently - you will give me nice treats wont you?- that’s on my wishlist for my new people to do!

If you think you could be my new people please ring my personal assistant, Wendy, her number is below, or complete and an Adoption Application form and someone will call you!

I hope we can meet soon!

Loads of Love,
Baileys
XXXX

Baileys is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped.

She is currently still in her home, in the East Sussex area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

If you think you could offer Baileys a new home please call:
Wendy on 07505010823
or fill in the online Adoption Application Form https://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/adoption-c15sl

The Senior Staffy Club
www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk
facebook.com/SeniorStaffyClub
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 2:24 am