IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shystie, 8yr Old Staffordhire Bull Terrier
Sandra SS
post 24th Jan 2017, 6:37 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

Shystie

Temperament: nervous with strangers but loving once she knows you
Dogs: I would prefer to be an only dog please
Cats: No
Children: 16 years +

Hello, My name is Shystie, and I am looking for a new home

I sadly have to be rehomed, as I am not getting on so well with my sister, and we are having the odd fight now and again. My current owners think that this is because I am getting a little grumpy in my old age … she said, “Don't we all” He he he.

I am quite a nervous girl, and you will have to take the time to get to know me, and take it slowly please. Someone with experience in dealing with dogs like me would be amazing! Although once we have got to know each other, I am a very affectionate girl!

I think as I live out my twilight years, I would prefer to be the only dog … would that be ok with you? I have lived with tiny humans, but I think it is best if we say teenager plus, just so they can understand me and work at my pace.

As you can see, I am a very gorgeous blue girl, who will definitely make you want to take me home! biggrin.gif I know my family will be heartbroken to see me go, but they are definitely doing the right thing for me, I am sure. I will stay living with my owners until my new home comes along, though.

I have also been told that it is best to muzzle me at the vets, as due to my shy nature, I do struggle a little sad.gif I have never done anything bad, but it’s much better to be safe smile.gif

There was a lovely lady assessor who came to see me, and although she was very lovely, I was so very shy and scared of her, as she was so new to me. So as you can see, it really will take a very special person to take the time to get to know me, and let me go at my pace. I did let her give me my favourite treat, CHEESE! Do you like Cheese? Maybe we could have something in common?! She took me for a little walk, but because I was so nervous and fearful, she didn't take me far at all, and I was glad to be back with the people I know.

I know I may have said many bad points about myself, and you may be thinking that I am definitely not the dog for you, but I do love to curl up on the lap of my owner, and I love her unconditionally, it is true! I am so loving once you have taken the time to get to know me, and have let me take my time to trust you. I know it is not a normal Staffy trait, but I promise that time and effort is worth it!

So if you are willing to be my angel, and that very special person, then please contact my very own personal assistant, Wendy her number is below or fill in the online Adoption Application form and Wendy will call you.

Thank you so much,

Lots of love,

Shystie
Xxx

Shystie is spayed, vaccinated and micro chipped.

She is currently still in her home, in the Birmingham area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where he is now.

If you think you could offer Shystie a new home please call:
Wendy on 07505010823
or fill in the online Adoption Application Form https://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/adoption-c15sl

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sandra SS
post 9th Feb 2017, 11:51 am
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

Shystie has been offered a space in a behaviour rescue which is much better for her, so she is no longer available for adoption through us. We wish her luck
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2017 - 12:34 am