IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mac, 11yrs Old, Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Sandra SS
post 29th Nov 2016, 4:08 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

MAC
Age - 11 yrs
Temperament Very loving and affectionate
Dogs - No
Cats - No
Children - 5 yrs plus

Attached Image

My name is Mac and I came to senior Staffy club after my owner died. I have been in a home for almost two years now but my Mommy had to go back to work and I am being left all day and I don't like it. I bark and cry a lot because I miss her so much. I'm a good boy though aside from barking, I don't destroy anything and I am always clean in the house no matter how long I'm left.

I love people and am a really affectionate boy. I love nothing more than cuddling and kissing you. I like little people too and have been around youngsters and I love to play with them and will chase them in the garden when they want me too. I'm even gentle around the new baby grandchild of the family.

I really don't like other dogs though and I've got myself so scared I now don't like going out walking in case we see any.

Senior Staffy club have a fully qualified Behaviourist who will work with you to help me overcome this fear though. I know I can do it with your help and guidance. Before I got scared I walked nicely on lead and didn't pull.

I am a really good boy in the car. I love all people and I don't even mind going to see the vet (so long as there's no other doggies in the waiting room!)

I am still in my home in the Worcester area but have to come back to kennels soon.

I'm really not looking forward to it with all those doggies to scare me. So I hope I can find a foster or furever home really soon.

If you want any more information about me please call my friend Charlene on 0777 1914583 and I promise to give you lots of cuddles and kisses.

Lots of love
Mac
xxxx

Mac is neutered, and is vaccinated and microchipped.

He is in his home in the Worcester area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

We do ask for an adoption donation of 90. All the money goes directly back to helping other Seniors like Mac.

If you think you could offer Mac a new home please call Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill in the online Adoption Application Form www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

The Senior Staffy Club
email seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sandra SS
post 23rd Jan 2017, 2:33 pm
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

The lovely Mac has now been rehomed :-)

User is offlineProfile CardPM