IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dog Treat Bags / Pouches, Any recommendations please?
Dogmo
post 12th Apr 2017, 1:57 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 49328

I'm thinking about investing in a dog treat pouch and wondered if anyone has any recommendations.

I want one that I can carry dog treats, poo bags, keys, mobile phone in separate compartments, and maybe even big enough to carry a ball in too. I would like the dog treat part of it to be really easy to clean or even machine washable. I also need one that has it's own waist strap.

Does any one have any suggestions please?

Thanks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
pangolin
post 13th Apr 2017, 7:11 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 45080

I picked up a neoprene running/gym belt from TK Maxx that I love. Front velcro pocket for keys (not bulky), phone, poo bags, zipper pocket for treats. Stretching waistbelt fits perfectly on t-shirts, over jumpers, over my ski jacket for winter - and doesn't slip or slide about, the bag doesn't flip over like some dog treat bags, it's easy to leave open for quick access to treats (no faffing with drawstrings), and it chucks in the wash to clean. I keep meaning to buy a second as it's also great for just taking my phone, keys and ID to the gym but I do find I get the odd whiff of dried tripe treats if I haven't had time to wash between the different uses!

Can't find a UK seller online, but if you have a local TK Maxx maybe take a look in the gym/fitness section. I'm sure I only paid around like 6-8 for it. They did a shorter, wider one too but I think that only had the one pocket.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/MY-TAGALONGS-Spo...k-Pink/51497640
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MY-TAGALONGS-Spo...ZEAAOSwax5Yx6fk

This post has been edited by pangolin: 13th Apr 2017, 7:12 pm
+Quote Post
Dogmo
post 14th Apr 2017, 5:57 pm
Post #3

Group: Member
Member No.: 49328

Thanks for that suggestion. No TKMaxx near where I live, but I am in London over the weekend so maybe I'll find one there.
+Quote Post
kestla
post 15th Apr 2017, 9:10 am
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 18481

I just looked and mine is a Pink Coachies, I think I bought it 7 ish years ago from ebay, its still going strong If a little faded smile.gif
It has been used on and off when I fostered and for my own dogs, I like that it can be washed and has a closable top.

Just looked and about 7 00n ebay smile.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2017 - 10:54 pm