Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Annieskel
post 11th Nov 2017, 3:29 pm
Post #79

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 44743

I am sorry I haven't been updating you, I am missing him and having problems coping with it. Apart from a sighting 3 weeks ago there has been nothing, I am struggling with this as Jamie is a very special boy who has been to hell and back in Romania.

I did meet Petmurf when I was calling in at the doggie day care on my way home one day, she is lovely.

My leg is healing slowly but a lot of my confidence has gone, I need to get that back. This morning a friend and I went to a health centre as my leg was aching, arthritis not the break, we went in the steam room and Jacuzzi, the pain went completely so I will be going again and again. lol.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
nikirushka
post 11th Nov 2017, 3:40 pm
Post #80

Group Icon

Member No.: 25819

Scalding water baths are the one thing that completely take the pain out of my arthritic toe!

I hope you find him soon. He'll be very street smart so I'm sure he's safe and well somewhere, just keeping a low profile I expect.
+Quote Post
Annieskel
post 11th Nov 2017, 3:47 pm
Post #81

Group Icon

Member No.: 44743

QUOTE(nikirushka @ 11th Nov 2017, 3:40 pm) *

Scalding water baths are the one thing that completely take the pain out of my arthritic toe!

I hope you find him soon. He'll be very street smart so I'm sure he's safe and well somewhere, just keeping a low profile I expect.

Thank you, I have a walk in shower instead of a bath and it is my knee on the leg I broke that is painful, The consultant told me that there isn't enough bone for me to have a knee replacement so I have to live with this, I am going to look for things to keep my knee warm in the cold weather. The steam room was incredible, the pain disappeared very quickly. lol.gif

I contacted Catherine Walker to see if he would talk to her, at first he was looking for other dogs to join up with, the second time he spoke to her he told her that he is enjoying his new life as he can please himself instead of having to do as he is told at times. He also said he knows I love him and doesn't want to upset me but he is enjoying his life to much and is keeping away from people. I am worried about when the sheep start lambing, farmers can shoot if they see him, shooting often doesn't kill outright and animals can live for sever weeks in pain and not being able to find food. I hate guns.

--------------------
+Quote Post
doggroomer
post 11th Nov 2017, 5:32 pm
Post #82

Group Icon

Member No.: 10854

So sorry Jamie is being so obstinate and hope he'll show up before the real cold kicks in, and certainly before the lambs are born hug.gif

Flax seed oil helped lots with my rheumatoid arthritis. I don't suffer so much with it now but, if my knees are painful, I use an elasticated knee bandage.

Chris
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 1:00 pm