IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for private owners who wish to carefully rehome their own dog. Please read additional pinned notes concerning the precautions you should take if your dog is homed to a stranger. The forum cannot be used to sell any dog or pup but you may wish to ask for a donation with a cheque made out to the rescue of your choice to help other dogs.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Please, Answer Our Prayers
sandytoms
post 11th May 2012, 10:08 am
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 55491

Dear reader,

Firstly, thank you for reading our post. We desperarely need someone to provide a loving home for our beloved friend and dog.

It has been a really tough decision but due to my husband's job taking us abroad we have to re-home our him.

He has been a loyal and wonderful companion to us and will make his next family very happy too.

He is a little white/brindle staffy boy, 3years old and neutered. Please don't judge him just because he is a staffy. He loves nothing more than having a good yomp through the woods/field (or even just a good stroll around the block) and then curling up with you for a hug whilst you watch TV. He absolutely adores people and will welcome anyone with a lick and a hug. I've grown up with dogs (mostly labradors) and he is by the far the best most loving dog I've ever been around.

He is house trained and can be left for a long time as long as he has access to somewhere he can pee! (We have a dog flap).

He isn't very keen on cats but he loves playing with other dogs.... or ignoring them, depending on how good the sniffs are!

It absolutely breaks our heart to have to re-home him but we have no choice. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have, if you like some pictures of him or if you would like to meet him.

We live in Hemel Hempstead, Herts but can travel a reasonable distance if it's going to be the right home for him, and he will be the right dog for you.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Sandy, xx

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jazzlet
post 11th May 2012, 12:23 pm
Post #2

Member No.: 15254

It's a horrid decsion to have to make err.gif

What's your lad's name?
And is he neutered?

There is no doubt that putting up a picture would help smile.gif
+Quote Post
Barb
post 11th May 2012, 12:27 pm
Post #3

Member No.: 596

Says he is neutered smile.gif
+Quote Post
sandytoms
post 11th May 2012, 12:53 pm
Post #4

Attached ImageHis name is Trix and he is neutered smile.gif no bits at all... except the essential bit!

Ah ha! I have managed to attach a picture smile.gif I hope you like! He does love a good chew. Now I've figured out how to do it I shall post another picture in a seperate post xx
+Quote Post
sandytoms
post 11th May 2012, 12:56 pm
Post #5

Attached Image

And picture two... don't be alarmed by his green eye brows - they're not normally green!! He'd been sniffing a green fence

+Quote Post
Jazzlet
post 11th May 2012, 1:49 pm
Post #6

Member No.: 15254

Do you know I read that through twice, the second time specifically looking for it as you'd got everything else covered rolleyes.gif

Trix is gorgeous wub.gif
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 4:19 am