IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Princess, 9yr Old Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Sandra SS
post 18th Dec 2016, 8:55 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

This is Princess.

Temperament Ė Very energetic.
Dogs - May be able to live with a calm male dog
Cats - Yes
Children - 6 yrs plus

Here's what Princess has to say:

Hello I am Princess.
Well, I is a bit of a sad girl, cos my mommy wasnít well, and couldnít take me walks anymore, so I had to come and live in kennels. Itís very noisy here, you know, lots of dogs barking, and I donít get nearly enough fuss and cuddles.

My carers are lovely, and give me lots of fuss, but itís not for long enough, I do like a lot of attention! When they come into my kennel, I sit and lean against them so we can have kisses.

I love my walks (theyíre not long enough either!), I have lots of energy (my carers think I might be crossed with a greyhound or a whippet!!), so is there someone out there who loves lots of walking? I donít care what the weatherís like, put my coat on and off we go!! I finks I might have to be trained not to run off after rabbits though.....sorry.

Oh and a garden please so I have can have a good run round and chase my ball! Do you like playing games too, cos I do! But Iíve been told to ask for good fences please, cos my carers suspect I might jump over smaller ones.

Iíve lived with cats before, so I might be able to live with them again, and Iím good with children, but not too young as I donít want to knock them over with too many kisses!

Iím not very keen on female dogs, well I am the Princess, you know. Iím better with male dogs, but I have to be the boss, you understand, but I generally like the boys!
I loves going in the car, so we could drive off to all sorts of lovely walking places, couldnít we?

Being as Iím called Princess, as you can imagine, I likes my home comforts, a nice snugly bed, a sofa so I can cuddle up to you, but Iím a good girl if you have to leave me home alone for a couple of hours.

Could you be my new family? I hope we get to meet soon

Lots of love,
Princess Xxxx

Princess is spayed vaccinated & microchipped
She is in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

We do ask for a donation of £90 for Princess, but all the money goes directly back to helping other Seniors like Princess

If you think you could offer Princess a new home please call: Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill in the online Adoption Application Form http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/adoption-c15sl

Senior Staffy Club

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 11:19 am