Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yearly Innoculations
dog2
post 16th Jul 2017, 9:55 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 2776

I am going to U.K. Again this Christmas to see the kids and grandkids".last year Sonny had to have his innoculation too early in order to go into the cattery here.i didn't like him giving it early indeed more than once every other year but they wouldn't take him otherwise.
This year he will have to have another one and again I don agree with them every year.is there anything I could do or am I forced to have him pumpedwith more chemicals?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
kimw
post 16th Jul 2017, 10:28 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 42138

Unless there's a pet sitting service I suspect you don't have much choice. If there is a pet sitting/ visiting service, bearing in mind it's Christmas and assuming they run over the holidays, I would get in now as I imagine they'll be busy!

This post has been edited by kimw: 16th Jul 2017, 10:28 pm
+Quote Post
dog2
post 18th Jul 2017, 1:03 pm
Post #3

Group: Member
Member No.: 2776

I'm worried that if I left him here he would be cold with no one in the house to pull the curtains at night light the fire etc. also that he may have an accident and not be discovered.or fight the cat that's always goading him and get injured ...otherwise I would leave him here as there would be someone to come in and make sure he had food and water.
I guess I will have to succumb again to something that I don't agree with.🙁
+Quote Post
kimw
post 18th Jul 2017, 10:31 pm
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 42138

Personally, I would keep Sonny' s vaccinations up to date and let him stay in the cattery. That way you have peace of mind and Sonny is safe and well looked after. He will be absolutely fine... albeit that he will ignore you when you collect him just to make a point... and you can have a wonderfully relaxed Christmas with the rest of the family smile.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2017 - 12:43 am