IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tia, 10/11yrs, Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Sandra SS
post 27th Nov 2016, 8:48 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

TIA

Temperament: Little chatty love bug
Dogs: Yes with introductions
Cats: Can be tested on request
Children: 8 plus

My name is Tia and I came to Senior Staffy Club from the scary pound place.

They don't know how old I am but I told them I think I might be about 10 or 11. I'm not an oldie oldie though. I have quite a spring in my little steps and I really love a nice long walk.

I have met a male doggy friend at the kennels I am at and we got along fine so it's possible I might be able to live with a dog, but I would definitely need to check them out myself by meeting them and see what I thought.

I had really bad ears when I first came in. The vet said its been many months if not years of untreated infections. I am a pretty good girl though and let the vet mess about with me. My ears are still a bit sore but they're on the mend now thank goodness.

I pull a bit on the lead when we first go out as I love getting out for walks, but I do calm down once I've been out a while. I love my walks and can be out as long as you like really.

I get in the SSC van without any issues. I am a little bit vocal when travelling but who doesn't love a little sing song in the car hey!

I haven't met any cats yet but if you have some please let my Auntie Charlene know and she will try and test me out with some to see if I like them.

I am really friendly and love cuddling and giving kisses. I even try to kiss the vet! So I think I will be ok with little humans too, but would prefer them to be a little older as I'm getting on a bit now and need my peace and quiet.

Could you be my family? If you want any more information about me please call my friend Charlene, her number is below, or fill in the application form and she will call you.

I promise to give you lots of cuddles and kisses.

Lots of love
Tiny Tia xxx

Tia is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped.
She is currently in kennels in the Worcester area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.
There is an adoption donation of 90 for Tia but all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Tia a new home please:
Ring Charlene on 07771 914 583
or fill in the online Adoption Application Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk
or email us at seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sandra SS
post 29th Dec 2016, 2:37 pm
Post #2

Group: Member