IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bozley, 8yrs Old, Sbt, Worcester, SSC
Sandra SS
post 25th Nov 2016, 8:16 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

Age - 8 yrs
Temperament Quiet & a little nervous at first ... then very loveable!
Dogs - Currently under assessment.
Cats - Can be tested upon request.
Children - 16 yrs plus & experience of dogs

My name is Bozley and my friend Bev tells me I am a very handsome dude.
I found myself in the pound injured and covered in scars, I really don't know what happened. It was a scary time and I had to go and see the vet person who did what they could to make my wounds better.

I am a real gentleman at the vets and give everybody loads of kisses as I know they want to help me get better.

I do have a heart murmur, but this is not causing me any problems (like other SSC dogs who have them too!)

I was lucky as then the lovely people at SSC came and rescued me and saved my life phew!
I love to go out with the walkers every day. I don't pull on my lead too bad, ok maybe just a little at first but I soon get into it. As we walk I like to check you are there with me.

I have walked well with a lady dog but between me and you I think I would like to live on my own. Although I don't show aggression to other dogs my scars indicate I've had a really bad time with other dogs at some point.

I get in the SSC van without any issues. I am a little bit vocal when travelling until the music is on and if you like singing then we can sing together.

I haven't met any cats yet but if you have some please let my Auntie Bev know and she will try and test me out with some to see if I like them.

I am very friendly but given all my injuries and unknown past I think it's best that I only live with older children who have experience of slightly nervous dogs like me.

If you want any more information about me please call my friend Bev on 07940 788990 and make both of our days

Lots of love
Handsome Bozley
xxxx

Bozley is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped

He is in kennels in Worcester area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

We do ask for an adoption donation of 90
All the money goes directly back to helping other Seniors like Bozley

If you think you could offer Bozley a new home please call:
Bev on 07940 788990
or fill in the online Adoption Application Form available on www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

Attached Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sandra SS
post 29th Dec 2016, 2:39 pm
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

Bosley has now been rehomed
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page