IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cola, 9yrs Old, Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Sandra SS
post 28th Nov 2016, 4:28 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

COLA

Age Ė9 yrs
Dogs Ė Fine to walk with, but not to live with.
Cats Ė Not tested.
Children Ė 8 yrs and over

Attached Image

Hello everybody, my nameís Cola.....I think I got named after that fizzy drink cos Iím very dark in colour!!

Iím another oldie who Ďgot lostí, and ended up in one of those pound places. I was in a bit of a mess too, with bald patches and a funny eye, but now I've been given the all clear from those vet people...yippee!

I walk nicely with other dogs and like saying hello to them, and having a bit of a play, but I'd rather be an only dog in a home, cos I get jealous, you see, if the other dog is getting attention. I want it all to myself!

My carers love me, cos I give them lots of kisses when they come to see me and take me for walks. Iím such a good girl, I donít pull on my lead, and donít take any notice of the other dogs. I like giving the cows a kiss through the gate too!! Iím not sure what Iíd be like with those little furry cats, but the other day a squirrel ran along the grass and up a tree, I just watched it but didnít try to chase it...........how good am I??

I like going in the car and looking out of the window, and I was a good girl at that vet place too.

So what are you waiting for?? Why donít you come and meet me? I promise to save some kisses for you!!

Just get in touch with my friend Nikki (her number is below) or fill in the online application form and someone will call you back.

Lots of love
Cola XXX

Cola is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped.

She is in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

We do ask for a donation of £90 for Cola, and all the money goes directly back to helping other Seniors like Cola.

If you think you could offer Cola a new home please call Nikki on 07870 392164
or fill in the online Adoption Application Form on www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk, or email us at seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk

The Senior Staffy Club
Facebook.com/SeniorStaffyClub
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sandra SS
post 19th Dec 2016, 4:15 pm
Post #2

Cola is now in a foster home in Staffordshire, but still needs a forever home
+Quote Post
Sandra SS
post 31st Dec 2016, 10:38 pm
Post #3

Cola's foster home have decided they can't be without her and have adopted her. So she is now rehomed
+Quote Post
asher241
post 3rd Jan 2017, 12:00 pm
Post #4

Member No.: 58149

yay.gif yay.gif yay.gif
+Quote Post