IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lost and found dogs

Owners can also load a photograph to include with their message directly to the Dogpages server. See here. If you need any help please contact a moderator.

The forum is for the use of the owners only. Should they not have internet access, posts can be made by their personal representative. It cannot be used for the purposes of commercial "lost-dog" businesses nor for "crossposting" information found elsewhere on the internet.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stolen Working Cocker
AngieA
post 19th Apr 2016, 2:18 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60580

Hi,
We would be very, very grateful if you could please keep a look out for our much loved working chocolate Cocker bitch Jazz who was stolen overnight from her locked Kennel in Harrietsham, Kent on the 14th April 2016.
She is 5 years old and has not been spayed and is microchipped.
She has always been kennelled so may not be clean indoors so if she is sold on it might prompt someone to get rid of her.
We have informed the chip company, dog wardens etc but I am trying to cover as many places possible on the slim chance she may be found or handed in for rehoming.

She is chocolate with a white chest and some white toes on rear paws.
My father who owns her is distraught and we are desperately trying to find her.
If you think she may have been handed into you please contact Frank Griffiths on 01622 850070 or 07768244979

I can supply a photo and chip details if anyone thinks they may have her.

Many thanks
Angie

This post has been edited by AngieA: 19th Apr 2016, 2:23 pm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ceri1
post 20th Apr 2016, 12:36 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 46944

I hope yo get her back soon. Have you also tried the website for lost dogs (d0gl0st.c0.uk) and spreading her picture on facebook? you want to make her too hot to handle!
+Quote Post
AngieA
post 20th Apr 2016, 7:03 pm
Post #3

Hi, thanks. I have listed her on d0gl0st and animal search and her photo has been shared on Facebook over 3.5k times so hopefully lots of people have seen it now.
I am just working my way through e-mailing rescue centres working outwards from Kent and anyone else I can think of.
Thanks for your advice and support, all help is very gratefully received. The dog belongs to my Dad and he is completely devastated at losing her, especially like this.

+Quote Post
moorx
post 20th Apr 2016, 8:03 pm
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 4341

It might also be worth contacting Cocker and English Springer Spaniel Rescue, if you haven't already:

http://www.caessr.org.uk/

Best of luck.

I think there's also a forum for Cockers - Cockers Online?

This post has been edited by moorx: 20th Apr 2016, 8:06 pm
+Quote Post
Annieskel
post 20th Apr 2016, 9:05 pm
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 44743

QUOTE(AngieA @ 20th Apr 2016, 8:03 pm) *

Hi, thanks. I have listed her on d0gl0st and animal search and her photo has been shared on Facebook over 3.5k times so hopefully lots of people have seen it now.
I am just working my way through e-mailing rescue centres working outwards from Kent and anyone else I can think of.
Thanks for your advice and support, all help is very gratefully received. The dog belongs to my Dad and he is completely devastated at losing her, especially like this.

Sorry I haven't seen her on Facebook, I always share lost dogs no matter were they have been lost from and they go onto other groups.

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngieA
post 21st Apr 2016, 7:31 am
Post #6

Thanks I will try that.
+Quote Post
AngieA
post 21st Apr 2016, 8:12 am
Post #7

Thanks I will try that.
+Quote Post
AngieA
post 29th Apr 2016, 7:27 am
Post #8

We have had a possible sighting of her. A brown spaniel was seen last night in the Brands Hatch/Fawkham area running loose and chasing hard after some Guinea Fowl. Please can anyone in the area keep a look out for her?
Thanks Angie
+Quote Post
Kanie
post 1st May 2016, 5:59 pm
Post #9

Member No.: 15191

Do you have a local auction mart, or a branch of the NFU? Both might be a good way to get her details circulated to local farmers, who are out and about.

It's also worth contacting all the local shoots, as keepers will be out feeding and doing other jobs, so they are as likely as anyone to spot a loose dog.

I hope you find her!
+Quote Post
AngieA
post 3rd May 2016, 7:40 am
Post #10

Thanks Kanie, I hadn't thought of that. I'll have a look and see if there is a contact for the local NFU in Kent and also see if we can find out who does the Keepering on neighbouring shoots.
We have told as many shooting friends and keepers we know as possible but that is a really great idea about the NFU.

Many thanks
Angie
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2017 - 3:13 am