Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can Anyone Help?, Looking for dog share/rehome/help for my mums dog
Sophia P
post 5th May 2015, 7:46 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 59791

Can anyone help?
Looking for someone who would be interested in a dog share or similar situation?

my mum has dementia and will be moving into sheltered accommodation (but her own flat) very soon, but she cannot take her friendly, loyal companion dog, named Lucky.

So, I'm trying to find someone to share Lucky, within London as close to Poplar or Isle of Dogs as possible. Ideally it has to be someone who doesn't work and someone who wouldn't mind if my mum took her for few hours (we're hoping that she will be able to have lucky in her flat for few hours), even walk lucky with mum.

I am willing to financially assist in the care for Lucky at 10 p/week, for food etc. she is chipped and registered at PDSA bow as my mum is on benefits. I am also willing to take on vet responsibilities if you wish, but also do not mind if you wish to register Lucky with your vets.

Lucky, is a mixed breed I think but mainly border collie, all black, short hair. She is a little timid, but good around children, never bites, but has a loud bark, very protective. She loves being out doors and would respond well to training, as she has a habit of jumping up at you, getting very excited and pulls on her lead. I had installed a little when I lived with my mum but as wasn't followed up so all was forgotten.

Just to note, The Cinnamon Trust are unable to help, nor Dogs Trust.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
zico's mum
post 6th May 2015, 9:01 am
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 10023

What a difficult situation for you and your Mum.I hope you can find someone able to help - have you tried PAPAS although it may be out of their remit http://www.papas.org.uk/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 7:39 am