IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Buzz Is Desperate For Affection, 7yr old Staffordshire bull terrier
Sandra SS
post 26th Jan 2017, 10:58 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

Age - 7 yrs
Temperament Ė Desperate for affection
Dogs - Possibly ok with a calm female -
Cats - No
Children - 12 yrs plus

Iím Buzz and I want a proper home please!
When the dog warden found me I was in a bit of a mess, my ears were hurting me so much from being infected, I had bald patches all over me and I was very thin.

But do you know what, everybody thinks Iím so special cos I still love humans and just want to be with them all the time.................not very easy when you have to live in kennels, but Iím so grateful cos itís warm and I get fed properly, and the Senior Staffy Club are helping to make my ears better.

Iím quite a big boy, but I know how to walk properly on my lead, and I just lurve my treats, my carers say Iíve learnt very quickly not to Ďmugí you for them, I know now if I sit Iíll get a treat.

I have to tell you about my ears cos theyíre not a pretty sight, Iím afraid. The vet man says itís cos theyíve been infected for a long time and nobody helped me. They donít hurt as much now cos the Senior Staffy Club have got medicine for me, but it has to go into my ears, you see and to be honest I donít like that very much, well you canít blame me, can you? But I will let you put a muzzle on me, just for a few minutes, and then I stand still while you put the medicine in! Do you think you could do that for me, cos I think I might always have to have that medicine, but I hope with someone who cares and looks after me properly they will continue to get better. (My friend Nikki can tell you more if you call her)

My hearings not very good either, so I keep looking round when weíre walking, just to make sure youíre still with me!

I do so love my walks, do you like walks, could we go for long walks together??
Oh I do enjoy going in the countryside with lots of interesting smells!

Iíve been in the car quite a lot (pesky vet visits), and I jump into my crate and just sit in there peeking out the window to see where weíre going.

I may be able to live with a calm female dog, who doesnít play too rough because of my ears and I could live with older children. Despite everything I have been through I am a very gentle loving boy - I just want someone to love me..

My face melts my carers hearts, with my big brown eyes and pleading expression for cuddles, does it melt your heart too?

Please come and meet me cos I know youíd love me!

Lots of love
Buzz xxx

Buzz will be neutered and is vaccinated and microchipped.
He is in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Buzz and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Buzz a new home please contact Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill out the Adoption Form https://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/adoption-c15sl

Senior Staffy Club
www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk
Email: seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2017 - 9:39 pm