IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V « < 11 12 13  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can You Help? Add Your Details Here!, A Volunteer Database (part 2)
Kirsteen T
post 1st Mar 2013, 9:57 am
Post #181

Group: Member
Member No.: 57163

Hi,

I'm based in Chichester and I'm currently available most of the time although preferably weekdays.

I'd like to get involved with home checking, dog checks prior to fostering, helping in kennels.

Have done some dog walking for my local RSPCA. I have had a few dogs through my life (Sheltie, Collie cross, Staffie) and currently have a Welsh Springer Spaniel. Just finished advanced diploma in canine behaviour management with compass training and I'm looking to gain lots more practical experience in all things dog. Background as a psychologist so have people skills too smile.gif

Have a car

Please get in touch if you think I can help...

Kirsteen
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
comerainorshine
post 5th Mar 2013, 12:33 pm
Post #182

Member No.: 57092

I'm a 33 year old PhD student (full-time, and therefore flexible with my hours - particulary happy to do early morning walks), based in Huddersfield, Monday to Friday. Available for dog-walking. Have a car but would rather keep it local. I also run (slowly) so can take especially energetic dogs for prolonged exercise. Please get in touch if you need a hand. Thanks, Alexandra
+Quote Post
Guinnesshugger
post 26th Mar 2013, 5:38 pm
Post #183

Member No.: 56346

Your approximate location. - Witney in Oxfordshire

Times available: mostly evenings and weekends, some weekdays.

Type of work: home-checking

Any similar experience. - None, but willing to learn. I have owned dogs for 30 years and have been homechecked myself a few times. I know some rescues struggle for people in my area, so I am happy to help out if needed.

Your age if under 18 years. N/A

Whether you have a car or other transport. I have a car

+Quote Post
gibbo1217
post 23rd Apr 2013, 1:07 pm
Post #184

Member No.: 57434

hi my name is Cameron i have recently returned from Afghanistan after serving with the armed forces, i am going to be giving some leave and want know if i can help. I am 21 years old from Stockport and will be free from the 6th of may until the 30th of may but will not be available on the 10th, 11th and the 12th of May. Available hours morning afternoon untill 1700hrs i do have transport and have no experience in this just want to help, you can get in touch with me on gibbo1217@hotmail.co.uk
thank you
+Quote Post
mackers
post 10th May 2013, 12:42 pm
Post #185

Member No.: 56046

Hi

Times available: weekdays, weekends
Type of work: dogwalking, home-checking, transporting dogs, fund-raising, helping in kennels, other help.
Any similar experience: no but willing to learn
I have a car for local transportation

+Quote Post
Magma
post 17th Jul 2013, 7:59 pm
Post #186

Member No.: 57757

Hi! I'm based in London, W11
Can help with transport etc
Free on weekends and some nights
email: dmaagma02@yahoo.com
+Quote Post
Cristina
post 30th Sep 2013, 2:06 pm
Post #187

Member No.: 58036

Hello,

I would like to be a volunteer for dog walking/kennel helping looking after them.

I live in Perth city center and I unfortunately don't have any transport.

I am 30 years old, I love looking after animals but unfortunately don't have any of my own here in Scotland. I am from Spain and I have 5 dogs among other animals like donkeys, birds, turtles..etc
I grew up in an environment where the animals are a very important part of my life. I miss them so much and that's why I love to join the care of dogs here where I live now, Perth.

I am available in the evenings and weekends.

If I can help I look forward to hearing from you.

Cristina

This post has been edited by Cristina: 30th Sep 2013, 2:12 pm
+Quote Post
balmygirl
post 26th Oct 2013, 5:11 pm
Post #188

Member No.: 55044

Hi, I live in Wales, Near Dolgellau. I have a car and am willing to help with homechecks and transport. I am available most days. I have just sent my old BC to Rainbow bridge so don't have any ties at the moment.
Sue
+Quote Post
Colliewobbles
post 5th Nov 2013, 10:29 am
Post #189

Member No.: 17299

Hello,

We live in Tewkesbury (at the cross of the M50 and J9 of the M5) and have three rescue dogs (two came through these pages.) We find ourselves with more time on our hands and would like to get involved more with rescue dogs.

We can't be trusted to foster (pooch number 3 came through a failed foray into fostering....!!!) but transport runs, home checking, walking etc we'd love to help anyone who needs it. Self-employed so can be available pretty much whenever.

Do feel free to get in touch if we can help out.
+Quote Post
SMc
post 16th Feb 2014, 11:19 am
Post #190

Member No.: 3743

I have recently lost my two border collies (one was a rescue, the other a private rehoming). We are not ready to take on another dog, as much as my heart cries out to all the poor dogs and animals listed daily, but I feel I would like to offer some help if needed.

I live in west Surrey (GU16 area)
Availability: evenings and most weekends
Skills: I have owned dogs so would be happy to learn home checking skills as I know this was a problem for some rescues when we were looking some years ago now. I have good PC skills so maybe could help with remote admin etc. I already do some low key fund raising for charities (small crafts sales) but maybe this could be blended with my PC skills to help with your website advertising for fund raising etc. I am quite resourceful and imaginative in achieving end results.

I drive and have access to a vehicle.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who may have need of my services, private email preferred as only view this site occasionally.
+Quote Post
Guinnesshugger
post 17th Feb 2014, 9:49 pm
Post #191

Member No.: 56346

Your approximate location. - Witney in West Oxfordshire

Times available: mostly evenings and weekends, some weekdays.

Type of work: home-checking

Any similar experience. - Being trained to home check by RSPCA on 25/02/14. Volunteer for local dog rescue charity. Have owned dogs for 30 + years and have been homechecked myself a few times. I know some rescues struggle for people in my area, so I am happy to help out if needed.

Your age if under 18 years. N/A

Whether you have a car or other transport. I have a car

+Quote Post
Yorkielad
post 6th Mar 2014, 12:07 pm
Post #192

Member No.: 41992

Retired couple.
Bradford,west yorks.
avalable most hours,.
Home checks.
fostering,
transport...(with in reason )
we live in a 1 bedroom 1st floor flat.so we could only really foster small dogs..park 1 min away..
Feel free to get in touch.....had dogs all our lives from great dane to a yorkie,
+Quote Post
Kip
post 14th Mar 2014, 11:10 am
Post #193

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 40617

I have posted details before, but not for ages.

Claire

I live in Waltham Abbey, Essex EN9

I can home check within 10 miles of home, more if going into Essex and Herts.

Happy to help with transport.

Am thinking about fostering - I live alone in a first floor with no garden. I can take small dogs in if they are housetrained, don't have separation problems and are not too noisy. Would love to foster for older dogs though. I'm around throughout the day as I am self employed. I'm currently running dog training classes, so work from home outside these times. My dog get's loads of exercise, but I can tailor exercise to suit the dog.
+Quote Post
jasper1010
post 17th Mar 2014, 5:41 pm
Post #194

Member No.: 58634

I live in nottinghamshire

I can volunteer on weekends

I am 14
+Quote Post
Naribus
post 7th Jun 2014, 9:47 pm
Post #195

Member No.: 58551

Hello, I am aged 14, I own a 4 year old Yorkshire Terrier, a cat and a hamster. I enjoy teaching my dog tricks and I am hoping to start agility training soon. I live in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire and would be able to travel around the Hertfordshire/West Essex area - if you let me know your location, I will talk to my dad if he would be willing to take me there smile.gif I would like to volunteer for dog walking (including basic training)/helping in kennels/looking after animals. I would also be happy to take photos of the dogs to later put them up on the rescue website. I can offer my services at weekends and school holidays (afternoon/evening, during school holidays also some mornings), I might also be available some weekday evenings.
I look forward to hearing from anyone interested. Please email me: naribus@wp.pl
+Quote Post

13 Pages V « < 11 12 13
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2017 - 4:37 am