IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Etta, 10yr Old Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Sandra SS
post 18th Dec 2016, 9:34 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

ETTA

Age - 10 yrs
Temperament Ė Loving & Cheeky!
Dogs - Possibly with gentle introductions
Cats - Yes
Children - 8 years +

Hello, my name is Henrietta but you can call me Etta for short.

My owner had to go into a care home and SSC said that they would look after me and find me a new home, how lucky am I?

I have coped with the change very well, I have been a brave girl and settled in with my frosty Mummy and Daddy straight away!

I was a good girl in the car on my way to their house, it was quite a long journey and I asked if they could stop so I could go to the toilet, they thought that was very clever of me.

I have lived with another dog before and I did quite like it, but I donít like to share my toys them, and sometimes I get upset if I have to share them, so maybe if I share a home again with another dog my new owners would be able to keep toys out of the way.

Iím also happy to be the only dog, that way I can have all the toys to myself and not share my new owners either.

I have lived with cats, so I could possible live with them again.

I have lived with little people too and would be happy to do so again.

My frosty Mum says that Iím a good girl on the lead, I do walk ahead of her but I never pull, I like long walks and short walks, I also like the look of those crows, and love to try and chase them.

Now I have heard my frosty parents tell my personal assistant that I snore!! I think they are getting me mixed up as I have never heard it! They also said I can open doors, the cheek! Itís only so I can find them again when they disappear behind one.

Iím used to being left for a little while, I usually just have a nap...(no snoring)

Iím even a good girl at the vets, so what is there not to love about me?

If you want to find out more about me, you can call my personal assistant Sonia on 07954 440155, she will tell you I donít snore!

Lots of love
Etta
Xxxx

Etta is spayed, and is vaccinated and microchipped.

She is in foster in the Lincoln area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

We do ask for an adoption donation of £90.
All the money goes directly back to helping other Seniors like Etta.

If you think you could offer Etta a new home please call:
Sonia on 07954 440 155 or fill in the online Adoption Application Form http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/adoption-c15sl

Senior Staffy Club
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 9:44 pm