IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hatch, 9 Year Old Staffordshire Bull Terrier
SSC
post 24th Nov 2016, 2:22 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60966

Age - 9 yrs
Temperament Ė Excitable & Loving
Dogs - Yes, pending introductions.
Cats - No.
Children - 12 yrs plus & experience of bouncy dogs

My name is Hatch and Iím handsome donít you think?

My previous owner was made homeless so I had to come into kennels with the nice people at SSC. Iím lucky now though as I get to live with my frosty family who I love, but Iíd really like a forever sofa of my own.

I love my walks and I can walk a long way you know. I do pull a bit on the lead when we first go out but I calm down once I've been out a while.

Iíve been meeting quite a few dogs with my frosty mum and Iíve been a really good boy, so I may well be able to live with another dog pending successful introductions, though they would need to be quite tolerant as I'm a bit excitable you see!

 I travel well in the car and I like to sing a bit to you whilst you drive me! Iím a bit nervous at the vets, but with reassurance, very well behaved.

Iím very good in the house, know all my basic commands and I never beg for food. I do get a bit sad when you go out though so I would be best in a household where someone is around most of the time.

My frosty mum says Iím a cuddle monkey who chases the sun around for a few rays!

I think I will be ok with little humans as Iím very friendly, but would prefer them to be a bit older as I'm quite bouncy and wouldn't want to knock them over or hurt them. So I think it's best that I only live with older children who have experience of cheeky dogs like me.

If you want any more information about me please call my friend Sally on 07964 561138

Lots of love
Handsome Hatch
xxxx

Hatch is neutered, and is vaccinated and microchipped.

He is in foster in the Gloucester area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

We do ask for an adoption donation of £90.
All the money goes directly back to helping other Seniors like Hatch.

If you think you could offer Hatch a new home please call:
Sally on 07964 561138
or fill in the online Adoption Application Form www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sandra SS
post 16th Mar 2017, 10:18 pm
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

SSC are so very happy to say, Hatch has now been rehomed.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2017 - 5:21 am