Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Home Offered
mulberryruth
post 20th Sep 2016, 1:11 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60386

Hello, I have adopted 2 dogs in the past both from DP in 2004. both from Wales. Both have passed away one in 2012 and one this year and I have currently a little border/JR mix (Billy 5 years old, also a rescue) who I think would benefit from some company. I don't really mind which breed but I would love a lab again like Coco who came from Wales. She was the best. I still miss her. The dog would have at least 3 miles of walks per day (twice), a warm loving home, regular vets visits etc. We do go away sometimes and use a local kennels which are great so we would need a dog who isn't traumatised by kennel visits. We both work but people come in during the day. We do have 2 small grandsons of 2 years old so needs to be safe around children although would never leave any child on own with a dog. I just wondered if there are any dogs out there rolleyes.gif
I should just mention that we live in North Dorset, have a big garden and live on the edge of the countryside. In the school holidays the dogs would have very long walks every day and obviously company all day.

This post has been edited by mulberryruth: 20th Sep 2016, 1:13 pm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dalsmum
post 22nd Sep 2016, 10:30 am
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 10491

http://www.dogpages.org.uk/sth-west.htm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page