Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Loving Home Seeks Loving Dog
OxonDogLover
post 12th Dec 2016, 9:50 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 61013

Looking for a special dog to join our family. We have 3 cats and wish to home a dog. Big ask of any dog though:- * good with cats. * happy to be around a ten year old (he is very experienced with animals and very kind/ gentle). *Happy to get muddy with said child as he is already planning outings! * happy to be home alone 4 days a week - will have someone coming home for lunch break. Will be two spells of 3.5 hours. * likes a good fuss & affectionate. * my Mum has a dog and we would take our dog with us to see her, so able to get on with a bouncy but friendly Lab. Other than the above we don't have any firm views on the kind of dog. Probably not a giant breed of dog though. I own the house which has an enclosed garden. Live in a small ish town and have opening parks about 5 minutes walk away. Would travel a couple of hours from Oxfordshire for the right dog- I know it's a big ask of any dog. you Happy to go and visit the dog a few times before we bring him it her home. I would plan to take a few weeks off work to help him or her settle in. If anyone knows of any dogs that fit the bill, please please give us details. There's a space on our sofa just waiting.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Penninepoodlewelfare
post 13th Dec 2016, 11:34 am
Post #2

Member No.: 5985

You could contact Poodles in need or Poodle Network U K . They have all three sizes of poodles. PIN have some one in your area.
+Quote Post
doggroomer
post 13th Dec 2016, 2:35 pm
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 10854

http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk have got some cat and child friendly Staffies in at the moment. They call over 7 yr olds seniors, so plenty of life left in some of them. I think there's a 6 year old cat loving girl in too smile.gif

Chris
+Quote Post
OxonDogLover
post 14th Dec 2016, 10:29 pm
Post #4

Member No.: 61013

Thank you both.. bless him, my son is already learning about dog care ready to help!
+Quote Post
hollygirl
post 29th Jan 2017, 9:57 pm
Post #5

Member No.: 19499

Hi there, I've sent you a private message. I hope you get it.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 2:34 pm