Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Many Tears Animal Rescue, We have dogs across the UK looking for homes
many tears rescue
post 19th Aug 2017, 1:33 am
Post #346

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member R
Member No.: 10239

18-08-17 Max is a sweet poor male springer rescued from the pound. He wants to wag his tail like other springer's do, but some thing about his past stops him giving the trust he needs to enjoy us. He needs time to learn to trust, a walking buddy along with a kind forever home. He would love a good steady female dog to be his role model. He is a handsome fellow, who has been wronged by men in the past. He may need to learn all about housetraining so will need some patience.

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ADOPT THIS DOG PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW
http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=19894

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 19th Aug 2017, 1:34 am
Post #347

Group Icon

17-08-17 Hi everyone!! I am Chaos and I am 5 whole months old. Hang on, I just need to itch behind my ears......Did I hear you say ," that pup has fleas", well that's just darn rude!!!!!! I told the staff it was just a tickle, but they they did not believe me either so the bunged on some stuff called spot on onto me and said the tickle will go soon. Having torn around the play yard trying to get the other dogs round here to play tag, those humans decided to call me Chaos, I have no idea why?!
I believe I had "mixed parentage", ( not a planned marriage). My Dad went of with some other street low life, and left my Mum to raise me, but the human gave me away when I was tiny and still wanting my Mum. I lived in the garden, occasionally little people visited, but my friends were mainly birds and bees. When the rain came I cried till neighbours complained, and eventually I found myself here. I like it here, everyone is kind but I am supposed to be looking for a home , though the other inmates say I don't have alot of a chance as I am black and have no royal blood about me. Ho Hum, !!!!! I will prove them wrong, so please help me..I promise you will LOVE me ! I just want to go to school and have a house of my own.. oh and someone mentioned neutering but Im not too sure what that means yet but apparently you as a responsible grown up human will wont you?

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=19896

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 19th Aug 2017, 1:35 am
Post #348

Group Icon

17-08-17 Ellen is a 5 yr old bichon who has been freed from the Pound on her last day. She is timid but does greet with waggy tail. She is keen to be brave and is becoming more inquisitive. If picked up she settles in arms and seems to enjoy a fuss but is a bit unsure and on edge initially. She has never walked on a lead before and will need some time and patience to progress. She will need a kind dog in her new home to help her learn and lend her some doggy courage and she will need a kind person to love her always

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=19890

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 19th Aug 2017, 1:36 am
Post #349

Group Icon

17-08-17 Ellie is a 6 yr old Cocker who has been rescued from the pound. As you can see from her photos her left ear is deformed with much of it missing, but both of her beautiful ears are very badly infected and we have taken her straight to the vet to help her be more comfortable and treat them. Despite being in pain with her ears Ellie is a super sweet little dog. She loves a fuss and has a happy waggy tail. Ellie could be an only dog in the right circumstances even though she doesnt walk on lead. She is super friendly and with kind words of encouragement she will get the hang of it. Ellie really deserves to be loved.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=19888

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 19th Aug 2017, 1:37 am
Post #350

Group Icon

17-08-17 Emma is a 3 year old bichon who came from pound on her last day. She is a nervous little lady who doesnt look like she has had much human interaction before. She is very timid and handshy, she has no idea what we want from her or what she should do and is following the lead from the more confident dogs around her. She will needs another dog in her new home to help her settle and learn new skills like housetraining and how to walk on a lead,

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=19887

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 19th Aug 2017, 1:38 am
Post #351

Group Icon

17-08-2017 Edith is a 6 year old Bichon Frise who has been rescued from the pound on her last day. She is a super sweet, happy, waggy little lady. Edith loves to greet people but is still a little hand shy. She is a typical Bichon though and wants to be close to you . We think she is super cool! Edith needs another dog to help her settle and learn new skills such as walking on a lead and housetraining. We are sure she is going to absolutely thrive once she has found her new family

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=19886

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 19th Aug 2017, 1:39 am
Post #352

Group Icon

17-08-17 Misty is a terrier cross who is only about a year old. These beautiful girl was rescued from the pound when her time had run out and nobody claimed her. Misty is timid and doesnt know how to walk on a lead. Misty will greet us with waggy tail and wants to be friends but is hand shy and unsure. Despite her fear she is incredibly sweet and she gets on well with other dogs, delighting in their company. She would like akind dog in hernew home to be her friend and help boost her confidence and help her with housetraining. She is a poppet.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=19885

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post

24 Pages V « < 22 23 24
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2017 - 3:45 pm