IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lost and found dogs

Owners can also load a photograph to include with their message directly to the Dogpages server. See here. If you need any help please contact a moderator.

The forum is for the use of the owners only. Should they not have internet access, posts can be made by their personal representative. It cannot be used for the purposes of commercial "lost-dog" businesses nor for "crossposting" information found elsewhere on the internet.

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Farley In Wolverhampton Was A Stolen Dog!, FARLEY- ENGLISH POINTER STOLEN WHEN CALLED SHAMUS
shamusdog1
post 11th May 2014, 1:57 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 9927

FARLEY THE DISABLED NEARLY WHITE ENGLISH POINTER WAS WALKED DAILY AT SMESTOW NATURE RESERVE IN THE COMPTON AREA OF WOLVERHAMPTON BY A LOCAL MAN WHO KNOWS HE WAS STOLEN. HE LOOKED AFTER HIM WELL AND EVEN BOUGHT HIM A CART BECAUSE OF PROBLEMS WITH THE HIND LEGS.

HE WAS THERE AROUND 2005 AND WAS ALMOST WHITE IN COLOUR AS THE ORANGE PATCHES HAD FADED. THE MAN NOW HAS ANOTHER DOG AND GOES TO SMESTOW NATURE RESERVE IN WOLVERHAMPTON EVERY DAY STILL (HE USED TO PARK AT COMPTON HILL DRIVE OR BEHIND MAJESTIC WINES). HE POSSIBLY HAS A COLLIE NOW.

THE CRIME NUMBER RELATING TO THE THEFT OF SHAMUS (NOW FARLEY) WAS 03YA24878Q-04.

If anyone has a name and address or vehicle registration number for this man can they please report it immediately, either to their local police in Wolverhampton (which would be best) or to Penrith Police in Cumbria quoting the above crime reference number.

These people must stop stealing dogs on the 'word' of someone bearing a grudge. It could be your dog next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would also be useful to know which vet the man uses-Carmel maybe?

THERE IS A PHOTO OF THE DOG ON PAGE 3 OF THE STOLEN DISABLED POINTER TOPIC IN THE LOST/FOUND FORUM. HE WAS ALMOST WHITE IN COLOUR WHEN WALKED AT SMESTOW NATURE RESERVE.

Thank you,
Louise Cartmel

tel: 07919876814
email: jessica.cartmel@hotmail.co.uk
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
shamusdog1
post 11th May 2014, 2:03 pm
Post #2

THE PHOTO IS ON PAGE 2 OF THE LOST DISABLED POINTER THREAD IN THE LOST/FOUND DOGS (SHAMUS)
+Quote Post
shamusdog1
post 11th May 2014, 2:05 pm
Post #3

Attached Image
+Quote Post
shamusdog1
post 14th May 2014, 11:10 am
Post #4

Please can someone drop a photo of Farley in to the PDSA vets in Tuxford Close, Wolverhampton and mark it for attention of the head nurse. Please also print off the above post.

The address is :

Peoples Dispensary for Sick Animals Wolverhampton Veterinary Centre, Tuxford Close off Hilton Street Springfield Wolverhampton West Midlands, WV10 0JQ.

Many thanks as I cannot contact them by email.
+Quote Post
shamusdog1
post 14th May 2014, 11:11 am
Post #5

Sorry I meant the post on 11th May 2014, 2:57 pm

Thanks again.
+Quote Post
lolbeck
post 14th May 2014, 12:14 pm
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 37943

Do you have an e mail address because if so I can send a photo? Not near enough to hand deliver though....
+Quote Post
shamusdog1
post 14th May 2014, 1:32 pm
Post #7

Sorry that was my problem, they said they had no email address.
Thank you.
+Quote Post
lolbeck
post 14th May 2014, 3:54 pm
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 37943

I did think that might be the case.

I do hope someone closer can help. flowers.gif
+Quote Post
kimw
post 14th May 2014, 10:05 pm
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 42138

QUOTE(shamusdog1 @ 11th May 2014, 2:57 pm) *

FARLEY THE DISABLED NEARLY WHITE ENGLISH POINTER WAS WALKED DAILY AT SMESTOW NATURE RESERVE IN THE COMPTON AREA OF WOLVERHAMPTON BY A LOCAL MAN WHO KNOWS HE WAS STOLEN. HE LOOKED AFTER HIM WELL AND EVEN BOUGHT HIM A CART BECAUSE OF PROBLEMS WITH THE HIND LEGS.
HE WAS THERE AROUND 2005 AND WAS ALMOST WHITE IN COLOUR AS THE ORANGE PATCHES HAD FADED. THE MAN NOW HAS ANOTHER DOG AND GOES TO SMESTOW NATURE RESERVE IN WOLVERHAMPTON EVERY DAY STILL (HE USED TO PARK AT COMPTON HILL DRIVE OR BEHIND MAJESTIC WINES). HE POSSIBLY HAS A COLLIE NOW.

THE CRIME NUMBER RELATING TO THE THEFT OF SHAMUS (NOW FARLEY) WAS 03YA24878Q-04.

If anyone has a name and address or vehicle registration number for this man can they please report it immediately, either to their local police in Wolverhampton (which would be best) or to Penrith Police in Cumbria quoting the above crime reference number.

These people must stop stealing dogs on the 'word' of someone bearing a grudge. It could be your dog next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would also be useful to know which vet the man uses-Carmel maybe?

THERE IS A PHOTO OF THE DOG ON PAGE 3 OF THE STOLEN DISABLED POINTER TOPIC IN THE LOST/FOUND FORUM. HE WAS ALMOST WHITE IN COLOUR WHEN WALKED AT SMESTOW NATURE RESERVE.

Thank you,
Louise Cartmel

tel: 07919876814
email: jessica.cartmel@hotmail.co.uk

QUOTE(shamusdog1 @ 11th May 2014, 3:05 pm) *

Attached Image

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
kimw
post 14th May 2014, 10:11 pm
Post #10

Group Icon

I have printed off a page as in the previous post. My printer hasn't got the best resolution (?) but the picture is reasonably clear. Would you be able to post them one? Anyway, the PDSA is about 20 minutes or so from where I work if I go outside of rush hour... I will pop it over lunchtime or thereabouts. Do you have a number just so I can give them a call to make sure they are open? No worries if not as I can google it. smile.gif
+Quote Post
shamusdog1
post 15th May 2014, 9:16 am
Post #11

Many thanks. Please mark it for the attention of the head nurse as discussed on the phone with me. The number is 01902 459555. I do not know how many staff are there but maybe a different lady will answer the phone.

Thank you,

Louise.

+Quote Post
kimw
post 16th May 2014, 7:23 pm
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE(shamusdog1 @ 15th May 2014, 10:16 am) *

Many thanks. Please mark it for the attention of the head nurse as discussed on the phone with me. The number is 01902 459555. I do not know how many staff are there but maybe a different lady will answer the phone.

Thank you,

Louise.

Done. I hope you get the news you need. hug.gif
+Quote Post
shamusdog1
post 18th May 2014, 8:39 am
Post #13

Thank you for the trouble you have gone to for me.

Louise x
+Quote Post
shamusdog1
post 12th Sep 2014, 10:37 am
Post #14

No news yet.

Totally shocked by the fire at the dog sanctuary in Manchester

https://www.justgiving.com/ManchesterDogsHomeMEN
+Quote Post
shamusdog1
post 20th Dec 2014, 5:28 pm
Post #15

Please can someone let me know what happened to this dog in the end- if he died or was put to sleep. Anonymously if you wish, I just need to know please.

Thank you,

Louise.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th March 2017 - 7:03 pm