Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Would Like A New Companion Please, A plea from Annie the Shih Tzu
jfr
post 1st Aug 2017, 12:37 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 59011

Hello I am Annie a nine year old Shih Tau. I was rescued two years ago and lice in a nice small house near a big park just outside a place called Swindon. I do not have good eyesight but I am a very sweet girl. I have lost my companion dog, a Yorkie who has gone to somewhere called " the Rainbow Bridge" but we promised him we would give a good home to another little dog who needs love and somewhere to call home. I would like to meet a small boy dog about my size preferably about seven or eight years old who would like to come somewhere where he would get lots of love and cuddles, have a warm place to sleep and lovely walks. My hooman Mummy is retired so is home a lot of the day and has lots of experience with dogs.

My hooman Mummy does not have a car so it would be nice to meet somewhere we can easily travel too.

Lots of love to other dogs still needing good homes, I found one and am very happy and spoilt now. #

Annie
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gilly Starfish
post 7th Aug 2017, 12:04 pm
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 60196

Starfish Dog Rescue has a 9 year Cavalier cross girl coming in later on today so will be updates on our facebook and website, she also lost a companion of 9 years a few months ago and is now losing her family through no fault of her own she sounds a very lovely girl and going into foster with two other dogs - we are in Gloucestershire so not too far worth watching for updates as could be a good match.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2017 - 6:58 am