Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cbd Oil, Any experience?
AnnS
post 6th Sep 2017, 11:16 am
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 1457

Has anyone seen an improvement in their sleep? I am really struggling at the moment, getting around 4-5 hours and am knackered. Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ebd
post 6th Sep 2017, 12:39 pm
Post #17

Group: Member
Member No.: 9633

OK, Grabby has been on he CBD oil for two weeks now...

In general I *think* I'm seeing some improvement. It's hard to quantify, but he's a little brighter, seems to feel a bit better in himself.

My primary reason for trying it is to help with appetite*. I am also giving him Remeron every third day, so that should be factored into the equation. With the CBD oil I'm usually able to get him to eat a sufficient amount the first day without Remeron, although the second Remeron-less day is still something of a struggle. Still I manage to get something into him on the second day without Remeron, something that wasn't always possible without the CBD.

Grabby will turn 17 in November (knock wood!), so I know that the best I can hope for is to slow down the decline. But I *think* that just might be happening.

So my 2p/5Rp: Worth a try.

* Ja, ja... lack of appetite at this stage is usually a sign. However, as in all things Grabby is doing it his way. My vet agrees that even with the iffy appetite there is certainly plenty of Lebenslust left, it's not yet time. As long as Grabby shows he wants to keep on keeping on I'll do whatever it takes to help him.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 5:41 am