IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Port & Brandy, 7yr Old Staffordshire Bull Terriers
Sandra SS
post 6th Feb 2017, 12:20 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

Port & Brandy

Age - 7 yrs
Temperament Friendly and loving.
Dogs - Yes, with the right dogs.
Cats - No
Children - 5 yrs plus

Hi my name is Port and I've come to tell you all about me and my fursister Brandy. We aren't biological brother and sister as we were rescued from the pound by our beautiful Daddy who sadly passed away. But we adore each other and despite normal sibling squabbles we are very close and so we would really love to stay together.

Our worlds have been turned upside down since losing our Dad and sadly none of Dads family could look after us even though they loved us dearly so they found us a space with Senior Staffy club who promised to take care of us instead.

Port is a good name for me as I am quite portly!! lol. Im only short but solid and a little rotund. I love people and I am really affectionate. I like to sit on your lap even though I'm a bit too big really. My sister Brandy is just as cuddly. She adores people and will try and kiss you too. She's a bit more slender than me!!

We have lived in a house with two other dogs and we got along well. We're pretty friendly really. Although I do get a bit protective of Brandy at times. So we'd have to meet any new siblings carefully. Sometimes if I shout at other dogs Brandy shouts at me!!! Can you believe it? That's gratitude for you! 😂 I shout back a bit sometimes but it's more noise than anything. On the whole we are pretty easy lovable dogs.

We walk nicely on lead together and we're quite easy to walk on your own. We're pretty good in the car too.

We're very loving and we have lived with children before and we liked them a lot. So we don't mind living with lotto people again. Although we may well jump up so they'd have to get used to us.

If you are interested in adopting me please call my friend Charlene on 0777 1914583 and I promise we will both give you lots of cuddles and kisses.

Lots of love
Port and my lubbly sister Brandy xx

Port & Brandy will be neutered, are vaccinated and microchipped.

They are in kennels in the Worcester area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet them where they is now.

There is an adoption donation of 90 for each of them and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Port & Brandy a new home please
contact Charlene on 07771914583 or fill out the Adoption Form https://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/adoption-c15sl

The Senior Staffy Club
www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk
email seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sandra SS
post 3rd Mar 2017, 11:42 am
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

Happy to say Port & Brandy have now found a new home together. smile.gif