IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lost and found dogs

Owners can also load a photograph to include with their message directly to the Dogpages server. See here. If you need any help please contact a moderator.

The forum is for the use of the owners only. Should they not have internet access, posts can be made by their personal representative. It cannot be used for the purposes of commercial "lost-dog" businesses nor for "crossposting" information found elsewhere on the internet.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missing From Bamber Bridge, Near Preston, Lancs, Black and White Springer Bitch
Kanie
post 23rd Oct 2015, 8:29 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 15191

An 8 month old, black and white, working-type English Springer went missing from my friend's house in Bamber Bridge today. I will try to put up some recent photos soon; her owner is busy contacting everyone he can think of at the moment.

She is around 16-17 inches at the shoulder and for a working springer, has a very 'showy' domed head and a very distictive face that looks almost black & white quarters, like a jester. She is part way through a course of antibiotics to treat a serious infection, so we're all just hoping someone will take her in to their vet's and she can be scanned. Police, dog warden etc. have been notified and we're trying to make her as 'hot' as possible via social media, just in case she has been deliberately taken from the garden.

Her details should be on DogsLost very soon and I will put a link here.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kanie
post 24th Oct 2015, 8:28 pm
Post #2

smile.gif Found! Many thanks to anyone who looked.
+Quote Post
lolbeck
post 25th Oct 2015, 8:57 am
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 37943

Excellent news. I hope she is none the worse for her adventure.
+Quote Post
Kanie
post 26th Oct 2015, 10:44 am
Post #4

wub.gif She's home and safe, but her leg has been immobilised by the vet and she's due a proper X-ray today. We went to see her and she seemed happy and free from pain (she's had anti-inflams) but very tired.

She was found not far from home, the day after she went missing, sitting by the roadside, looking lost and picked up by a wonderful couple who heard about her on local radio and took her straight to the vet.

Fingers crossed her leg injury isn't too serious.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2017 - 9:12 am