IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pablo, 10yr Old Male Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Sandra SS
post 2nd Feb 2017, 3:53 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

Temperament: bouncy, friendly and loveable
Dogs: under assessment
Cats: can be tested on request
Children: 12 years old due to me being a bit bouncy

My name is Pablo and my friend Bev tells me I am a very handsome fella. Although I could do with putting on a bit of weight, but my lovely walkers at SSC are helping me with that - they love feeding me up. They bring me sausages and all sorts!!

My previous owner wasn't well so couldn't look after me any more sadly. I'm so relieved SSC were able to help me find a new family as I love people and can't wait to be back in a home.

I love to go out for walks and I walk really well on the lead - go me! I love to explore everything. I will sit and give you my paw when offered a treat. I love to play with toys especially balls!

I travel ok in the car - I have a little chat at first, but soon settle down.

I haven't met any cats yet but if you have some please let my Auntie Bev know and she will try and test me out with some to see if I like them. I have seen a few out on walks and haven't reacted.

I am very friendly so I think I will be ok with little humans but I'm quite bouncy and wouldn't want to knock them over or hurt them. So I think it's best that I don't live with any that are too little.

If you want any more information about me please call my friend Bev on 07940 788990.

I can't wait to get back into a home with lots of humans to cuddle and love.

Lots of licks
Handsome Pablo xxxx

Pablo will be neutered and is vaccinated and microchipped.
He is in kennels in the Worcester area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK,pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of 90 for Pablo and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Pablo a new home please contact Bev on 07940 788990 or fill out the Adoption form https://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/adoption-c15sl

The Senior Staffy Club
www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk
email seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 3:47 am