Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm A Bad Mummy
Auntie Ange
post 28th Jun 2017, 6:53 pm
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 22692

Do other people's dogs look totally peed off if they miss a walk or only have a shortened road walk. I don't often do either but do sometimes on days like yesterday and today. We were out an hour this morning but only a road walk, so no free running. And tonight its raining and I'm tired.

Little Millie is looking daggers at me, she has not taken her accusing eyes off me since she had her tea. Lou is giving me the 'eyes' and lounges about as if he is ill. He would usually be pestering to play more after a fun outing.

Ange
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Carolynleah
post 28th Jun 2017, 9:41 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 2147

As long as my two have at least a little walk, they don't seem to worry - they are both very easy going smile.gif
+Quote Post
doggroomer
post 28th Jun 2017, 9:45 pm
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 10854

For the first time in ages, I didn't take mine out this morning, mainly as they don't like going out in the rain. If it starts while we're out, they generally don't mind, unless it very cold as well rolleyes.gif I did bring them special treats back though, and they quickly forgot they hadn't had a walk lol.gif

Chris
+Quote Post
nikirushka
post 29th Jun 2017, 7:19 am
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 25819

Mine haven't been out since Saturday. Sunday it was raining first thing so no walks then, and we don't walk on a sunday afternoon on account of people anyway, Monday I got caught up doing something else first thing and at lunchtime, one of the dogs I walk badly put my back out so mine have been stuck in since as in the mornings, I can barely stand up for 5 minutes straight, never mind walk for two hours!

They're fine though, a bit bored but I keep them busy with stuffed bones or a kibble hunt in the garden. I feel a bit bad for Faolan as we're supposed to be enjoying lots of walks in whatever time he has left but he's more than happy - a kibble hunt is his favourite thing above all else!
+Quote Post
Rianna
post 29th Jun 2017, 9:42 am
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 2309

Summer will pester and pester until she is taken out. Doesn't have to be far but she seems to want the whole thing of putting on her harness and walking out the door rolleyes.gif . She hates getting wet but will still pester. She is 15 years old and a staffie cross spaniel type tongue.gif .

Heather who is 11 and is a pap cross annoying little creature tongue.gif and she couldn't car less and will just lounge around the house. She likes being on a walk and playing ball but he doesn't presume or ask for a walk.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 9:17 pm